I’m a Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES®) with the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (NAR), focusing on the needs, considerations, and goals of real estate buyers and sellers aged 55 and older. My geographic focus is Worcester and its surrounding towns.
Selling your house?
- I believe that the seller’s agent should attend property showings to highlight a property’s benefits, answer buyer questions, and gather feedback for the seller. A lock box and packet of flyers left for a buyer’s agent just don’t have the same effect as your agent being physically present, to SELL your property!
- My commission is 5%. What are you paying for? Full service: attending showings, help with ‘administrative’ tasks such as the smoke alarm inspection or a Title V inspection, contractor referrals…whatever helps you with selling! Marketing costs – web and print advertising, signage, open house costs, etc. A buyer’s broker is also compensated from this fee.
- Moving is rough – so I’ll pay to have your house cleaned once you move out, or have your new house cleaned and ready for you.
Buying a house?
- I’ll work with you to find a property that fits your tastes and life needs – budget, location, future resale potential.
- No signing fee…but I will ask you to sign a contract. My time and knowledge will be working for you; a buyer’s agent contract protects my ‘investment.’
Our office has operated in both the residential and commercial real estate markets for over 50 years, and we manage more than 100 apartments in Worcester.
Erin received a B.A. from Holy Cross and an M.B.A with a concentration in Marketing from Clark University. She is a member of the Worcester County St. Patrick’s Parade Committee and the Greater Worcester Mother of Twins Club.