Buying or selling a home is a challenge, whether you’re 25, 55 or 75. Our agency will work to meet your real estate needs – with no high-pressure sales tactics.
As a Seniors Real Estate Specialist, Erin Zamarro focuses specifically on representing senior clients (age 55+) in real estate transactions.
Contact us for a FREE 32-page guide to selling your home after age 55!
- U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development – Information for Seniors
- Internal Revenue Service – Seniors and Retirees
- SeniorHousingNet – Find Senior Housing
- Worcester Divsion of Elder Affairs & Worcester Senior Center
- Elder Services of Worcester Area, Inc. – ‘Helping you stay at home longer’
- Central Massachusetts Agency on Aging – ‘Providing Information To Help Seniors & Their Caregivers Help Themselves’
- Seniors Helping Seniors – In-home services matching seniors who need help with seniors who want to help
- U.S. Dept. of Transportation – Moving Fraud Prevention
- National Institute on Aging – Fall-Proofing Your Home
- U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services – Long Term Care Information